We love being involved with the community. If there are any opportunities where we could be helpful please contact Jamie at (847) 234-6440.
The doctors and staff at Lake Forest Dental Associates are thankful for the support of the local community, and give back whenever possible.
- We dedicate two to three days per year to do free dental work for those in need
- Give Kids a Smile Day: 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Mission of Mercy, Grayslake, IL 2013
- Dominican Republic Oral Surgery, 2015
- Leukemia Walk 2015
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month – Teeth Whitening proceeds donated to Lake Forest Breast Cancer Center
- Veteran’s Day Free Cleanings – Veteran’s 20% discount everyday
- Halloween Candy Buyback – Supporting Operation Gratitude – Sending Candy to our troops
- Toys for Tots – Donation location – Holiday gifts for children in need
- Oral Cancer Awareness Month/Oral Cancer Walk
- Mother’s Trust Donor/Sponsor
- Children’s Dental Health Awareness Month – Visit local schools and give presentations to better educate children on the importance of a healthy smile
- Lake Bluff Trunk or Treat
- Lake Bluff 4th of July Parade Sponsor